Show your clients the potential of their portraits on their walls with this amazing new sales tool from the industry leaders in wall display design products.
Whether meeting with clients at their home, your studio, a coffee shop or anywhere in between, Shoot & Sell puts selling framed images and canvases at your fingertips by helping your clients “picture their pictures” on the walls of their home!
Use room images from your client’s own home, one of the included stylish stock room images – or take one on the spot with iPad’s camera! Thanks to the app’s unique ability to calibrate any room image, images are show in actual proportion providing a quick and easy realistic size reference.
Beautiful, portable, profitable and easy to use!
Features as of V 1.3 (March 8th, 2013)
- Add images from iPad’s library, Flickr* or Dropbox
- 24 multi-image canvas templates – many available as clusters/collections at popular professional print labs like H&H, Simply Canvas, Mpix Pro and more – more available in future updates via in-app purchase.
- Show single images in ANY size you wish – no templates required!**
- user can customize which image sizes to show or not show in the settings
- Combine single images (framed or canvas) with each other or even multi-image groupings to create your own custom grouping* Save as a project to re-use later!*
- Easy two finger spread or pinch to quickly change single image sizes*
- Two finger rotate to instantly change from portrait orientation to landscape or vice versa
- Image Snap to assist with aligning single images*
- Crop, zoom, flip horizontal*, even rotate images within canvases to correct horizon lines*
- Frame single images – with or without mats in 5 basic colors and 8 combinations of frame and mat widths**
- Also frame single images with Organic Bloom frames* (after optional Organic Bloom Frames in-app purchase)
- Choose from the 10 included stock room backgrounds* or import and scale a room image from your client with the easy to use calibration tool
- Room calibration tool can be used without needing a piece of paper in the image*
- Room backgrounds can also be taken on location using the the iPad’s camera
- Room backgrounds can be imported from any source – your iPhone, your client’s camera, your camera etc.
- Purchase additional stock room images in packs or as individual rooms*
- Change wall and furniture colors of stock room images*
- Share designs by email, Flickr*, Instagram*, Facebook (to personal OR business pages*!), Twitter, Dropbox* or to the iPad library
- Save and re-open design projects to edit later*
- 10 Level undo*
Features added in Version 1.2 (December 28th)
- Undo button (up to 10 levels)
- Export to Dropbox
- Image Snap to assist with aligning single images
- App will now remember and start at the last location you added images from in Dropbox and Flickr to speed up the process of populating canvases. If desired, user can always reach the “get image from” top menu by clicking on the “top” button.
Features added in Version 1.3 (March 8th, 2013)
- Custom single image sizes – the sky is the limit. You choose your sizes – in inches or cm (just for our international friends!)
- Watermarking: Save up to three watermarks and switch between them at will. You can even adjust the opacity!
- Two finger drag to move multiple single images or groupings around the wall as a unit. Big time saver!
- 11×17 standard image size added and also to Organic Bloom frames
- Restore purchases button added to the help menu
*Asterisk items indicate features that are unique to Shoot & Sell – no other app available performs these functions!
**Other apps are limited to using templates for single image sizes, so you must select a size first and cannot change sizes or add a frame without choosing a different template and then reinserting your image.
Feature Walk Through: